Saturday, August 22, 2009

time to go

Okay, so I hope everyone will constantly harass me to keep up with this blog. I am less than 48 hours away from leaving and I am super excited to get things going :)

Thursday was my last day of work, and I was happy to end with a chili themed lucheon at the Leisure World office. Since I got off, I have spent this entire weekend packing and making last minute adjustments from calling the bank to let them know whats up to buying a new suitcase and figuring out what I am bringing and what is staying here. I am going to go ahead and say that things won't get too interesting until I am boarding the plane on Monday night. It takes about 10 1/2 hours to fly down to Argentina and then another 2 hours to fly from Buenos Aires to Chile.

Kate, Loren (the two girls I am traveling with from Maryland) and I are supposed to arrive Tuesday afternoon and then we are taking a taxi to a local hostel to stay until the following day. Kate and I have orientation on Wednesday, and I meet my family on Thursday. My classes begin on the 31st, so I will be way busy until then.

No comments:

Post a Comment